We are very excited about our upcoming trade show, Solutions for Productivity 2014. Thank you for your interest and commitment to partner with us this year.
You should be able to find everything that you’ll need to know about this event right here but if we’ve missed something please don’t hesitate to call us or email. We want to make sure this is a successful event for everyone.
Pete Lauder – email@example.com
Cara Zitny – firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Events coordinators
As a reminder, the date and time of our event is: Thursday May 15th, 2014. 8am to 4pm.
Be sure to contact us right away to so that we have your booth and display needs on file. All of these details MUST be in our hands by May 1, 2014.
- Booth size /space required.
- Table and chair requirements for your booth.
- Electrical/Compressed Air Needs.
- Names and number of representatives who will attend.
Suggestion for affordable lodging in the area:
DoubleTree by Hilton
5757 Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
Decorations – Signs, banners, etc. may NOT be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled or otherwise affixed to any building surface, including – but not limited to – ceilings, walls, painted surfaces or columns.
Noise – Disturbing noises of any kind should be avoided. McCombs-Wall will monitor noises and demonstrations and may ask the exhibitor to turn off the machine or device if noise levels become annoying to surrounding exhibitor or conference attendees.
* While McCombs-Wall will exercise reasonable care in safeguarding your property, neither they or [owner of property] nor any of their officers, agents or employees assume any responsibility of liability for loss, damage, or theft. Exhibitors should therefore exercise caution and common sense.