InterSort Robotics is a feature-rich software module that makes it easy for end-users to monitor activities within a robotics environment. The user interface is simple and operational changes or updates can often be made without a programmer. McCombs-Wall has decades of in-house experience with robots, software, and motion controls.
- Pick & Pack
- Parts Transfer
- Simple programming
- Path planning
- I/O management
- Data and user management
- Load data determination
- Operation of asynchronous, infinitely rotating or force-controlled external axes
- COM interface software as standard
- Reduce costs associated with labor and inefficiency.
- Reliable palletizers that will serve you well into the future.
- Flexibility for the handling of different shapes, sizes, and weights for one or more lines.
- Low maintenance requirements and tireless automation keeps downtime to a minimum.
- Improve safety with a palletizing method that reduces heavy lifting, noise and repetitive motion problems